Hello, today we will help you Create New Account Gmail. A lot of people have problems doing this process. We also write this article as a guide for you. Creating a new email account in Gmail is easy and fast, almost automatic, it only requires a few simple steps (and your personal data) and, in certain cases, identity checks by phone number. In Accounts & Sessions we will help you get an @ gmail.com account .
Create New Account Gmail
To create your new Gmail account you must follow all the instructions that we will detail, do not worry as they are quite simple, just keep in mind that it will only allow you to create an email account at the gmail.com address. In case you want to use the other Google applications, it would be worth it with any other email. In any case, when verifying your new account you will need to have a mobile phone at hand, and Google will ask you to verify your identity via SMS. Then follow these steps:
- Enter this link https://accounts.google.com/signup to register your new Gmail account directly or, if you prefer, you can go to https://www.gmail.com and click on Create an account.
- It will ask you for a series of personal information about yourself:
- Check that your phone number is correct. You can change it later, but you will have to go through the whole process again.
- Includes a second recovery email in case of password loss.
- Enter the date of birth and gender, they must be real, remember that they will help you regain access in case of loss.
- They will ask for your consent to receive video calls or messages from Google, here you can accept or reject.
- Accept the Terms and Conditions of use to have your Google account .
- You already have your Google @ gmail.com account , it has been created successfully!
Upon completion, the page should load and take you to your Gmail inbox. To access in your next visits you can do it from http://www.gmail.comor http://mail.google.com, and in case of using Chrome you can install a plugin with direct access to Gmail.
Gmail app for Android / iOS
If you have an Android smartphone, Gmail is almost certainly installed by default, but not in the case of Apple products (iPhone / iPad).
- Google : When you log in from the search engine, you will get more specific search results, in addition to seeing related ads while reading your emails in Gmail.
- YouTube : Just by entering your Gmail you will have access to all the content and you can even upload videos on this streaming platform.
- Google Drive : It is associated with your Gmail and gives you 5GB for free to store whatever you want.
- Google Keep : To write down small notes so you don’t forget anything. You can access them from any device.
- Google Maps : Shows your location using GPS and also allows you to save your routes to check them later.
- Google Ads : To manage the ads you publish on Google and open an advertising campaign.
- Google Chrome : Synchronize your bookmarks and all your information just by logging in with your Gmail associated with it.
- Android : When you log in with your Gmail account, all Google services will be synchronized and you will be able to make intensive use of multiple services with greater speed.
There may be new products that are not on this list, so you can check this official list from Google.com to see what services they have.