Hello, today we will help you gmail login. A lot of people have problems doing this process. We also write this article as a guide for you.
Thinking of an email is undoubtedly thinking of Gmail, since it has established itself as one of the most important email providers, in such a way that millions of users use this platform and it is even common for other websites to use Gmail as a method register.
It is the most accessible way to enter Gmail mail, and can be done from the browser of the mobile itself or the PC. For this you will have to have both your registered email and your password.
- Go to https://mail.google.com or alternatively you can go to https://www.gmail.com/ and click on.
- Enter your username and password in the appropriate boxes. This name is your email address such that email@example.com. Finish by clicking on ” Next “.
At this time you will be in your personal Gmail account and you will be able to see all the emails you have received up to that moment.
Sign in to more than one Gmail email
For these cases in which you have more than one Gmail account, you will not have to worry about whether you get mixed up or enter the wrong email, since Google will make it quite easy for you to add and manage as many accounts as you need.
- You must open the session in your main Gmail email as we have told you earlier.
- Give your profile picture, top right and choose ” Add account “.
- Log in with the data related to that account, just like you did with the first one, with the specific email and password.
- With the two sessions started, to change the account you will only have to click on the profile photo.
Another way to achieve this is to go to the main page of Google and do the same that we have just indicated.
Login to Google from Android / iOS
For both devices, both Android and iOS, they have a dedicated app to be able to enter email quickly, in addition to receiving notifications when new messages arrive, as if they were viewing it from the desktop.
To do this, you can go to the official websites of both operating systems to download the Gmail application and log in:
Problems trying to log into Gmail
It may be the case that when you log in to your Gmail you run into slight problems that do not allow you to access your account normally. Luckily you have several methods to recover your access with SMS and alternative emails that we will tell you in more detail below:
- Forgotten password : The first thing you should do is, on the login screen, write your email or phone number associated with the account and then click on «Next» and «Have you forgotten your password?». If you want something faster, go here https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/challenge/pwd?hl=en and follow the instructions that they will give you.
- Forgotten email: As before, go to the login screen and in this case click on “Have you forgotten your email?”. We leave you this link that will take you directly to these forms https://accounts.google.com/signin/v2/usernamerecovery so you can recover your account either with your mobile or a secondary email.
- You can’t login :
- Check the url of the browser in case you have found the wrong page.
- Check that the “lock caps” button on your keyboard is not activated, that will cause Gmail not to detect that it is your password.
- If you don’t remember your email, try your mobile.
- Please try another browser.
- Gmail gets slow : Maybe it’s your connection or a specific failure, in any case, when trying to load, just below you will get a link that says “Basic HTML version” for slow connections.