Hello, today we will help you How to delete a Yahoo. A lot of people have problems doing this process. We also write this article as a guide for you. Yahoo is one of the most powerful email services on the Internet.
Delete Yahoo! account Mail from the browser
To permanently delete the Yahoo! account, both from a mobile device (tablet / phone) and from a computer (pc), you will need the password to access the account. Here are the steps to permanently delete the account:
- Go to https://yahoo.mydashboard.oath.com/delete-my-account.
- Log in by entering your username and password.
- The account deletion notice screen will appear. Click on ” Continue with the deletion of my account ” that you will find at the bottom.
- Confirm your identity by entering the email address and clicking on « Yes, delete my account «.
- Ready! the Yahoo! it will have been deactivated and will be permanently eliminated within 30 days.
Can I delete my account from the mobile application? unfortunately Yahoo! account deletion from mobile apps is not available, we hope this will change in the future. For now, you can only delete the account from a web browser, accessing from a PC or from a mobile phone / tablet.
After the 30 day period, you must register a new email account to have access to all the services offered by Yahoo! If you regret it, you can log in again within that period and the account will be reactivated again.
What is the reason why it is necessary to wait 30 days to completely delete the account? as reported by Yahoo !, it is a protection measure for users who have not requested the deletion of their account and who may have been victims of password theft.