Hello, if you want to how to delete an AOL account , you can learn how to delete all the details in this article. We describe it in detail and illustrated for you. If you are having trouble deleting your account, you can easily find out from this article. All you have to do is take the measurements we have shown you in order. If you like, let’s move on to our article.
There can be different reasons that different users are looking to permanently delete their AOL email account. Maybe a person has multiple AOL email accounts, or they don’t like AOL email, or maybe they switch to a different email service.
Steps to permanently delete your AOL email account
Before you follow the instructions to permanently delete your AOL email account , there are some important things to consider. This information includes:
- Make sure to delete each username (if applicable) on the account separately.
- You will not be able to remove Principal User Names for 30 days after removing all Additional User Names and Designated Principal User Names.
- You will only be able to close your account if there is no balance left and it has been more than 90 days since you canceled your active subscriptions and paid plans.
- If a username shares a payment method with another username on the same AOL account, you will need to first close the username that does not have a unique payment method in the file. You can also add another payment method before closing the other usernames.
After reviewing the factors mentioned above, you can delete your AOL account by following the names below:
- On your computer, open a web browser and navigate to AOL Account Termination. Clicking on this link will prompt you to log into your account if you are not already logged in.
- On the account termination page, you will first need to browse the information mentioned there.
- After going through the mentioned information, you can click Continue to delete my account
- On the next screen, you will be prompted to confirm deleting your AOL account. Here you will need to enter your email address in the field provided, then click Yes, terminate this account
- Your AOL account will be permanently deleted.
Recovering your deleted 2021 AOL account
If you wish to undo the deletion of your AOL Account, you will be able to reactivate your account if you log into your account within 30 days of its closure. However, if your account is registered in India, New Zealand or Australia, you will be able to reactivate your account if you log into your account within 90 days of its closure. Likewise, if your account is registered in French Taiwan, Brazil or Hong Kong, the reactivation period is 180 days.
The steps to recover your AOL deletion account are as follows:
- Open a web browser on your computer and navigate to the aol home page.
- Enter your username and password in the field provided and click on Login
- When prompted to verify your recovery information, just follow the onscreen instructions.
- After the Account recovery information is successfully verified, you can regain access to your deleted AOL Account.
- Here are the steps to delete your AOL email account.